- For a basic business web site of up to 5 pages, the fee is $40000. This includes up to 10 non-copyrighted images scanned in for the web
site, free of charge. Additional scanned photographs/images will assessed a fee of $500 per image to be scanned, if you have digital
images to use, the charge will be $100 per image to include in the page. Additional pages beyond the three beginning pages will have a
setup charge of $1500 per page
- Digital images will be added to the website at a charge of $100 per image up to a maximum charge of $5000. The charge
for the images includes the cost for the additional page if needed. The images page will have the images as thumbnails which will open in a new window for
- After the initial setup, three free updates to web site. Additional updates beyond the three free updates in the first year will be assessed an additional
fee of $1000 per update (additional fees may be assessed if photographs/images are desired).
- After one year, a $20000 fee per year will entitle the business web site owner to eight updates per year (additional fees may be assessed
if new photographs/images are desired). Additional updates beyond the eight updates per year will be assessed an additional fee of $1000
per update (additional fees may be assessed if photographs/images are desired).
- A copy of your scanned images and web site files will be burned onto a CD and mailed to you along with any original photographs/images you sent to us.
Starter Web Design can also upload your web site to whichever hosting service you desire to use, but this will require you to provide us with the log-in
information for your site and the password. Or if you prefer, instructions can be sent along with your CD instructing you on how to upload your web site
via a FTP program.
Domain registration of a unique domain and web site hosting can be provided for a $7500 fee per year with up to 500MB of
storage and 10 email addresses.